This award will be presented to a business that demonstrates a total commitment to the development of their staff, creating an
environment that people can thrive and flourish in and where going to work is a pleasure.
This, in turn, should be reflected in an improvement in customer service and relations and/or products/services.
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
Please note entries for this category should be come from employees of the business. Any businesses that nominate themselves
will be disqualified.
- Why should your business win a Great Place to Work?
- Outline your business giving details of products/services you offer
- Tell us about your business before and after improving the working environment.
- Please tell us how your work force is more productive since the changes have been made
- What follow through is planned to ensure that the actions already taken will not lose any momentum