Business networking has become a very important part of many businesses’ marketing and sales strategies. Some groups have
been around for many years, while others have only recently started. Some may be official town chambers of trade. Others may
be independent networking clubs who meet more regularly. Or perhaps your group is connected to a national or international
franchise. Whatever the group, demonstrate how successful you are and you could be the winners.
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
- Why should your business networking group or association win?
- Tell us the history of the group, how it has started and grown
- Give the judges some detail on the success stories that have come out of the group
- What is the aim of each meeting and what is the format
- What are your future plans for the group
- Any other matters of significance