This award will go to the profitable business that has not only increased potential but has also had a positive impact on Yeovil
and the surrounding areas economy as a whole, the size and age of the business will be considered against its financial
The judges will be interested in innovative products, services and processes as well as expansion into new markets and different
areas of business activity.
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
Please include a copy of your most recent accounts; these will be treated in high confidence
- Why should your business win Business of the Year?
- Tell us about the history of your business
- Tell us about your product or services
- Tell us about your customer and competitors
- Tell us about your business successes over the last year
- Please can you give some information on your growth, turnover and profit
- Any other matters of significance