This award is the celebrate your most prized asset, your staff, and to highlight what affect they have had on your business,
whether through increased sales and revenue to introducing innovative ideas to grow your product/service range. Tell us about
new ideas and helpful suggestions they have come up with that have helped improve productivity, safety, workflow, efficiency,
profitability, or enhanced the overall success of the enterprise. Describe how this employee consistently assists and works with
fellow employees without having to be asked; eagerly participates in group or team projects; and thinks of others and the needs
of the enterprise before thinking of self.
The employee must have been with your company since 1 st January 2015.
The employee must be nominated by their line manager, company director or managing director. Self-nominations won’t be
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
- Why should your employee win Best Employee Award?
- Outline their career to date providing details of further education and professional qualifications etc
- Briefly state your company’s business activities, its products/services, company size, and turnover and profitability
- Give details on their role within the company and your areas of responsibility
- What personal characteristics do you fell have made them successful?
- Any other matters of significance