This award will go to a Food or Drink business which shows real commitment to local food and drink. Judges will take into
account use of local produce, local suppliers, innovative products and services.
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
- Why should your business win Food or Drink Business of the Year?
- Outline the development and growth of your business from its date of establishment.
- Provide details on the following aspects of your business:
- What market share do you hold? What are your plans for new market development? What are your export
- How do you support local, please list your local suppliers and producers
- Particular Achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance