This award will go to the profitable business which has increased its potential over the latest financial year, the size and age of
the business will be considered against its financial performance.
The judges will be interested in innovative products, services and processes as well as expansion into new markets and different
areas of business activity. In addition the judges would like to know more about the ‘personality’ of the business; the qualities
which make the business successful.
Company’s entering this category must have an annual turnover of less than £2m.
Please submit a letter from your accountant confirming your revenue and profit financials
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
- Why should your business win Small Business of the Year 2018?
- Tell us about the history of your business
- Tell us about your product or services
- Tell us about your customer and competitors
- Tell us about your business successes over the last year
- Please can you give some information on your growth, turnover and profit
- Any other matters of significance
- Job title or relationship to business