This award will go to the business which can show that although only operating since 1 st January 2015 and it has gone from
strength to strength.
This could be through expansion in the number of people employed, diversification, having to move to larger premises, new
lines/services being sold, any contracts gained or receiving any industry awards.
No entries will be accepted from the charitable sector.
- Why should your company be the winner of Young Business of the Year?
- Tell us about the history of your business
- Tell us about your product or services
- Tell us about your customer and competitors
- Tell us about your business successes over the last year
- Please can you give some information on your estimated growth, turnover and profit
- What plans do you have for the business in both the long and the short term and how do you see the business